Sunday, 8 July 2007

Mums Birthday Weekend

6 - 8 July 2007

This weekend was mum's birthday so we decided to take her out to Dracula's to watch their new Fangs & Fetish show.

The show was good, but having seen the previous two don't think it was quite as good as the previous ones. Had a good night and got a cocktail the size of my head.


As Sunday was mum's official birthday day, we decided to take her tenpin bowling as she had never been before. So myself, Darryl, Sara and Mum headed out to play. After a few tips on how to hold the ball and bowl it down the alley we were on our way.

I was doing alright, not getting many gutters balls and even a few spares, in my opinion thats good, but compared to the "closet" bowlers I had with me, it was not so good!

Darryl came first (he owns a bowling ball, so we pretty much knew he should win)



Followed by mother (who had never bowled before)

then Sara "queen of strikes" she was good at getting them but no so good as using them well for points


followed in the rear by me!!!!!!




I was less than impressed (but don't tell anyone, I let mum win it was her birthday after all ;) )


Toni

No comments: