Wednesday, 8 November 2006

My hair

For the last 15 years I have been unhappy my my frizzy, thick, curly, fluffy hair. It is just unmanagable and I have even been called a bouff head (you know who you are and yes you have scarred me for life). So I vowed that as soon as I moved to Australia I would change my life and spending more time and money on my hair fell into that catergory.
I found a great hairdressers who have always done a good job (see 1, 2, 3) and the best invention in the world the Wet 2 Straight hair straightner (thank you!).
So on Saturday I decided to go and get my hair done and as soon as i walked into the hairdressers I got a bad vibe and then I found out it was under new managment. Shit! I decided that I would still get it done and decided to get a cut, colour and foils. After three hours my hair was done but it wasn't exactly how I planned, the cut and colour was good but the foils. They were the worst foils I had ever seen, they are uneven, the colour has merged, it looks like I have regrowth, one side looks like I DIYed my own streak AND my sister told me it was called a bitch stripe! I don't want a bitch stripe

So I called them back and said I was really upset and I will keep you posted on my progress.

Toni

No comments: