Saturday, 20 January 2007

Toni's Leaving - Hamilton



On 11 January 2007 we headed up to Hamilton with our two cars jam packed with suitcase, my mum, sisters and Katie also in tow.


Everyone got invited to Pizza at Pizza Hutt, but I can tell you it wasn't quite how I remembered it when i was 12 in Gisborne. I don't recommend going there if you have a large group of people as they dont let you reserve setting and we had about 5 tables.






We still had a great night and was great to catch up with everyone one last time before i headed back to Australia, as unless there is another wedding not sure when I will be back!





We have just managed to secure ourself a cool house and I even have my own bathroom - they call it a teenage retreat so I look forward to lots of visitors.

Toni

No comments: