Sunday, 28 January 2007

Weekend





You cant tell I was the one that fell!!

On Saturday night my sisters, mum and her friend decided to hit surfers. Me and Sara got dressed up in pretty dresses - dresses is the new jeans - and all headed off. First stop was to put Sara and Courtney on the Vomatron. I took this picture from a picture on my phone, i was quite impressed my phone's picture quality after a few cocktails and and dramas we decided to call it a night and spent the rest of the night on our deck girl talking (it was mostly listening to my drunk mother yabba on and on. Dont you hate drunk embarassing parents!!).



On Sunday spent the afternoon with Nicola and Dustin swimming and spaing and then headed to the moves to watch Epic Movie. I didn't really have high expectations, but because it looked kinda funny on the previews thought I would check it out. I thought it really sucked but I thought Scary Movie 4 sucked as well so if you liked that you might like Epic Movie. After I came home, i spotted this in the tree above the back stairs. I think I may have pissed it off by using my flash but how scary does it look!!

Toni

No comments: