Thursday, 10 May 2007

28 April 2007



Darry and I decided that it might be fun to head out to Whitewater World. This is Dreamworld's newest theme park (its not actually part of Dreamworld) and competition for Wet 'n' Wild (go figure, we are on level 5 water restrictions and they open a new water park) anywho as we had vouchers so we decided to give it a go.

Compared to
Wet 'n' Wild it is quite a bit smaller and they don't serve theme park chicken which I was not impressed about. I haven't been on all the new rides at Wet 'n' Wild but some of them are similar to Whitewater Worlds new ones and we found that one side of the park felt like it had heated water compared to the other side which was freezing. It was a pretty good day, apart from the near drowning incident (the lifeguard almost jumped in!). Me and Darryl were coming down on a tube on one of the rides, it was a bit airborne at the end and I was in the front and bounced off the tube into the water, Darryl then floated on top of me so that I couldn't get up for air, my life flashed before my eyes and then i finally able to make it too the surface. Had I known that the lifeguard was cute as I might have stayed under there a bit longer!
Recommendations
If had to choose a day out at water park I would recommend Wet 'n' Wild

Wow that looks like fun
If I run fast I will make it
Owww, here it comes
Hehe, can you see me
That was fun

Toni

No comments: