Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Back in the working world

Well after my trip to New Zealand I am now back in the working world.




I am now back on Gold Coast in the rain and awful humid rain heat (i think it has rained 4 out of the 5 weeks of the year), back at the 8-5 job wishing I was anywhere than here!!



I have decided to go on my “big OE” this year and over the next couple of months start planning for it. I am also trying to get Nicky to go with me!



If you have any suggestions let me know.



Having really being doing a lot lately as trying to save! So keep updating your blogs, sending emails and writing in guestbooks to help me whirl away my time :)



My msn is toni_oneill@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat.



Here is a picture from the past for something interesting ...



New Years Eve 1999


Bye for now





Toni

No comments: