Saturday, 20 February 2010

Good Vibrations 2010

I saw various ad's for the Good Vibrations Festival all over the Gold Coast and as there were a few bands I liked the sound of I decided to buy a ticket and have my music festival virginity taken away.

As the weeks crept closer I went onto the Good Vibrations site and had a look at all the artists. I am useless when it comes to matching songs and singers so I thought that I would youtube all the artists and listen to a couple of their songs. I got more and more excited as I kept on going cause I actually knew a lot of them.

- Killers
- Basement Jaxx

- Gossip


- Busta Rhymes
- Salt-n-Pepa
Gold coast page - Good Vibrations Festival

The day finally came around and what a fantastic day for it. The weather was good but a little overcast so wasn't so hot.
After a few drinks at a friends house we walked around finding a taxi to take us there. Once we mish mashed ourselves inside the venue and after purchasing drinks tickets we were ready. We ping ponged from a lot of the various music and drink tents listening to the artists that took our fancy. There was one big downpour during the night, fortunately it was when I decided to go to the toilet and as it was a quick shower I didn't get wet.

Killers were the big act of the night and they didn't disappoint.

Unfortunately, because I am an idiot (this has happened before) I brought my fully charged camera to the festival but I didn't bring my memory stick so I only took a few photos.

I had a good time at the festival but at $145.00 probably won't be going to another one any time soon.

Toni

No comments: