Monday, 13 February 2006

Get out of the Water


That was the message to all Gold Coast residents/tourists on the weekend as schools of sharks we congretrating around the shark nets because there were swarms of bait fish. There is noooo way I am getting in the water!!

"SWIMMERS and boogieboarders yesterday defied the dangers to frolic in the surf as hundreds of sharks menaced a school of bait fish less than 100m offshore.The shark alarms sounded at Southport and Narrowneck beaches at first light yesterday as schools of pilchards, tuna and tailor hugged the coastline."

Home and Away

Well the time has finally come, this week, I think Flynn is probally going to die and I think it will be tonight. I am not going to be home but will probally need to get the tissues handy for Debra, its going to be very sad.

Tasha

Well I think Tasha will finally cotton on this week that the beleviers is no good, bad news, cult. Will keep you informed.

No comments: