Friday, 12 May 2006

The longest week ever…

Finally, this week is almost over. You know when you are really looking forward to something but it seems to take forever to get here. Well Friday is almost over and at 4.05am tomorrow morning I would have started my journey to Sydney and won’t have to think about work and all the dramas that go with it.

Besides from wishing this week would be over, I have borrowed from a girl at work all of the five seasons from
Dawsons Creek. So have been putting in the hours watching that over the past week, but other than that haven’t really done much.

I will be in Sydney from 13 – 21 May so probably won’t be checking emails or updating my site.

Have a good weekend and will have plenty of picks to show when I get back.

Toni
PS. I like looking at pictures from you guys as well!

No comments: