Friday, 11 August 2006

Bored

As I have been somewhat incapicitated for the last few weeks, I can't say that anything interesting has happend. I have been at home watching tv, dvd's and playing sims and then if I am not at home I am at work, working. I can tell you I am getting bored out of my brains and am looking forward to 31 August 2006, when I go back to the doctors and get my fate.
I have however seen a few movies that I might share my opinions of.
Pirates of the Caribeen
I thought this movie was quite good. How can you say its bad with Orlando and Jonny as the main characters. It was dumb though how it didn't really have an ending, you got no closure. Will look out for the sequel.
3/5
The Lake House
A romantic love story with Sandra and Keanu. Its wasn't as good as i expected it to be. A little sad. Don't think to much about how it would work or else you won't get into it.
2.5/5
You, me and Dupree
Owen Wilson just cracks me up. Fantastic I thought. Laugh out loud and can't breath hilarious. Need I say more!
4.5/5
Brokeback Mountain
Oh my god!! So totally don't recommend it. I am still having nightmares. Gives me the creeps. I can tell you I certainly look at Health Ledger differently now!
-2.5/5
As my life is really boring at the moment, please keep me entertained with all your emails, pictures and guestbook entries.
Oh, I have also updated my photo gallery if you want to have a squiz.
Have a good weekend.
Toni

No comments: