Tuesday, 1 August 2006

The Netball


In March this year me and Debra had brought tickets to go and see New Zealand v Australia netball clash in Brisbane. I had especially been looking forward to this for the last four months and was really annoyed and upset that a couple of weeks out i hurt my ankle and might not have been able to go. After doing some research it was decided that i could still go and we would get tickets for the disabled area so that i could keep my foot elevated all night. We also decided to hire a wheel chair as that would be the most effective way of moving me around. Well it was a great night, we had definety improved our seating quality as we didn't have great seats and ended up right by the goal post . We had a huge banner which unfortunatley didn't make it on tv but am sure all the silver ferns saw it! and that is defiently what helped then win.
Toni

No comments: