Friday, 29 September 2006

Where is a nurse when you need one

I am out of hospital now, thankfully plastic pillows and chick pea casserole don’t make for an enjoyable stay, and am at home now, alone I might add, who thought it would be that hard to find a flatmate!

I am also now in charge of my own wound care, a nurse came around yesterday morning and showed me what I needed to do, ew, fortunately for me its not too grose and I don’t have any stitches, but as I repeat where is a nurse when I really need one!!!

Am on the road to recovery and will only be a few more months before I am skating it up again! (ha, not sure I will ever ice skate again, its not worth the hassle). I might even be able to work properly when i come back.

Hope you all have a good weekend, drop me a line.


Toni

No comments: