Thursday, 7 December 2006

Alies and Bryce's big day




25 November 2006

Today was the day. Alie and Bryce were getting married. The date that had been on my calendar for months and the reason i returned to New Zealand had finally come around. I got to see all my friends and to dress up in my pretty dress (that i can never wear in Australia), oh and to go to the wedding.


It was a lovely wedding and a great night, i had sooo much fun and was able to dance the night away in my flat shoes (how short do i look!). I could not not fit my camera in my bag so have to get pictures from someone else but have managed to get a couple of pictures to put on.


Congratulations and can't wait to see the official album - hope you get it before i go home - cause i didn't even see the cake!


Toni

No comments: