Monday, 26 February 2007

Not a lot happening

Hey Kids
Haven't posted in a while, because too be honest not a lot has been happening really that has been blog worthy.
Work is going well, have started to settle in and get the hang of it. Always hate the first couple of weeks, although i DESPERATELY need a car as the bus which is supposed to get to work by 8.10 doesn't usually pick me up at my bus stop until 8.20 and when your work's clock is five minutes fast (good in the avo so I can catch the 5.30 bus - when i finish at 5.30) but not so good on your first week when you still have 15 minutes until you walk in works door. I haven't really had a telling off yet, but am sure its coming.
Living with the family is going .... ok, i invested in a tv this weekend to avoid potential arguments which have started rear about tv programs. My little sister Courtney has decided to go back to New Zealand and believe she is leaving on 20 March, but don't ask questions, that's all i know, she doesn't say much and is always in a foul mood!!
Popcorn and Bubbles are doing ok. They sleep all day (think because its so hot) and keep EVERYONE awake all night running around the house (we have wooden floors) and even though they are upstairs can hear everything! But its great to have cats around again.
Now, I was talking to Zac the other night and he said that he had Skype which I believe is a programme thingee that you can make free calls to other computers over the net or something. So I saw this starter kit for $10.00 and its came with mike and ear piece, so am gunna set it up and test it out. I think as long as you have speakers and a mike you should be able to use it. I got a CD with mine, but you can download the programme from BEBO, which btw is a fantastic site and I am totally addicted to it, so if anyone has it or knows how to use it let me know.
Anyway I have been jabbering on for ages, so time to go, hope something interesting happens this week I can blog about.
Love always
Toni

No comments: