Sunday, 18 February 2007

Week In Review

This week has been pretty busy, it saw me:

- Start my new job. I hadn't worked in over two months and getting back into it was hard. Long days (i now work 40 hours instead of my usualy 37.5 hours per week), starting a new job and getting the hang of it and catching the bus (which is always late) to work and getting told off. Fun. I definently need a car!! The good thing is though, I got paid, woo hoo and have spent it already!!

- Getting such a lovely surpise on Valentines day! :)

- Turning into an old lady, I decided to tag along with mum and her friend to Bingo on Wednesday night, and I actually won two prizes, is it wrong for me to say that i enjoyed it??
- finally being able to get my hair done!

- My sister turning 21. We had her party on Saturday and sang until our throats were dry.

Nic and Dustin (who knows what they were doing!)

Dustin and his cars









Toni

No comments: