Friday, 27 February 2009

My house

Since this is like my online diary I thought that I might add some pictures of my house and my room.

I live in London on a residential street just down the road from Dollis Hill tube station on the Jubilee line. I live in a two storied town house with, at the moment, four other people - three boys and one other girl. We have four bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a lounge, a back yard and a tiny kitchen!

View of my room from the doorway

My to do wall and wall planner with pictures of my friends from home

Some holiday pictures and souvenirs

I live at number 48 (the one with the white sign at the top)

My wall with my favourite scenic pictures and my mask from Venice
From top left
Tuscan Sunset
German Sunrise
Rome - Colosseum night
Prague bridge at night
Rome - Colosseum day
Tower of London
Florence
Patches on my small back pack are from places or events I have been to
Patches on my big back pack are countries I have been
(so far I have been to 21 different countries!)

No comments: