Wednesday, 18 March 2009

St Patrick's Day

Today was St Patrick's Day so after a long hard 8 hour day at work I headed down to an Irish bar in Southwark (unfortunately, my green pieces didn't arrive from mum - and I note they still haven't arrived) so I didn't have anything green on, but by the looks of it, I wasn't the only one. It seems that Londoners don't really celebrate St Patrick's day here. Hardly anyone was dressed in Green, not many party goers and we headed up to the Finchley Road Walkie, an antipodean hideout, there wasn't even that many people in there. It was a little disappointing and if I was here again would def make sure I head to Ireland.


We still had a good time though, and by the time I got home at 12pm my biggest worry was how I was going to get the green shamrock tattoo off my face before work tomorrow!!


I love Beer!!



Joe (flatmate), me and Beth!

No comments: