Monday, 10 November 2008

Holidays in the Pipeline

Now that I have finished writing about holidays already been, I can now write about holidays to come, I figured I would put them on here as I have lost track who I have told and people keep saying to me your going to __________ I never knew that ...
SAN FRANSISCO
Debra flew to NZ a couple of weeks ago and on her way home was stopping in San Francisco for a couple of days, so jumped at the chance and quickly invited myself to come along. I fly to San Fran on Friday (yes less than a week!!) and return home on Thursday 4 December. I can’t wait to go to America and get some green money that all looks the same. I am, however, unfortunately going to miss Blair and Rebecca’s wedding as that falls on the same weekend. But I hope to see lots and lots of pictures!! (hint hint).
FRANCE - SKIING
I decided to do something exciting for New Years this year so me and Debra are going skiing in the French Alps Les Deux Alpes to be exact. We leave on 27 December and arrive back in London on 4 January 2009. I am super excited and you can read all about our trip here.
Highlights are
  • Free lift pass with access to 3 resorts! (covers 6 ½ days at Les Deux Alpes, 2 days at L’Alpe d’Huez and 1 day Serre Chevalier)
  • Free ski hire - not really free is it, as we have already paid ...
  • 12 hours of free lessons (beginner or intermediate)
  • Guaranteed natural snow
  • Free leisure pass (Access to swimming pool and ice rink)
  • Welcome party with live music and dj’s
  • New Years Eve party including wine, live music & dj’s

This is with the same company I did my big tour with so should be good.

I have never been skiing before and, until a couple of weeks ago, have never seen it snowing so am really looking forward to it! I am, however, not looking forward to the painful body that I expect will follow after the first day!

No comments: