Friday, 19 June 2009

London Tourist



One of the girls I meet on my Budapest tour was going on the London Eye and becasue all my friends had been on it and I hadn't I decided to go with her to get that one ticked off my list. So after work I walked from St Pauls to the London Eye a nice brisk walk in the London Summer Sunshine and meet up with Aneeta.


I had pre-booked the tickets online to save 10% because to be quite frank they are really expensive. Something like £18 to go on the eye for half an hour, totally overpriced and, I am not sure, worth it in the end... We boarded the capsule and got comfy ready for the take off.

The London Eye - (also known as the Millennium Wheel), at a height of 135 metres (443 ft), is the biggest Ferris wheel in Europe, and has become the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom, visited by over three million people in one year (suckers if you ask me!).
We had our ride and got nice views over London, but all and all I think its a bit overrated!

And for all of you wondering what my hair is like naturally, I am wearing it naturally (with a little hair product) in these pictures. After five or so years of hair straightners my natural curls have turned into bland waves!






















.


Me and my curls (and longer hair) in 2005



No comments: