Monday, 2 June 2008

Delia was in town ... and so were the stars




Delia was in town for a few days and since I wasn't working on Monday we decided to catch up. I haven't seen Delia in AGES so was really great to see her again. We decided to do something touristy and as we could get 2 for 1 Madame Tussauds was it. For all those that don't know, Madame Tussauds is the wax museum in London. These wax figures take over 800 hours of sculpting, measuring, moulding and painting to get them as life like as possible. Some of them looked quite real and others no so much. I can't believe how short/skinny some of them really are. These pictures are probably the closest I will ever get to movie stars, sports stars, royalty, they even had world leaders Tony Blair, John Howard even Hilter and Saddam Hussein, unfortunately god darn it not Helen Clark though!




I took loads more pictures and you can see them in my photo gallery and also don't forget to leave a message in my guestbook.

No comments: