Thursday, 19 January 2006

Update

I haven't updated for a while, cause I haven't really done anything big and exciting, but have a few bits and pieces to share.

First up is the most exciting. After about two months or so learning ice skating, I achieved my goal on Tuesday night. All I really wanted to achieve out of the class was to skate backwards and now I can finally do it. And its just so easy. The teacher was like just walk like this with your legs like this and then suddenly we were moving backwards. It was amazing and so easy. We are so excited we plan to go back sometime this week to make sure we can still do it before the lesson on Tuesday. We are even considering buying some boots! Winter Olympics her we come !!

Over the past couple of weeks we have been spending most weekends at the movie theatre. We have $9.00 passes and its a nice cool place to lax out and escape the heat. Most days here at the moment range between 26 - 34 degrees.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Debra reluctantly came and watched this one with me. I am a Harry Potter fan and have read all the books. Unfortunately, this movie was too different from the books for me and I didn't really like it that much. I would give it 2.5/5.

Just Like Heaven.
I loved this movie. I like Reese Witherspoon as an actress so that got me hooked on going in the first place. But its a nice movie and has laugh out loud bits. Mark Ruffalo is pretty funny, but a bit greek for us (if you know what I mean :) ). 4/5


Rumour Has It.
This movie has Jennifer Aniston and Mark Ruffalo in it. It also has laugh out loud scenes, in fact me and Debra were laughing so loud at one point I am sure people were looking at us. Could wait until DVD to watch it though. 3/5.

The next on the list are Walk the Line and The Family Stone, will keep you posted.

I have finally got the picture from the christmas party.
Me, Laura, Orlena, Tara, Sian and Karen

No comments: