Friday, 11 July 2008

Latest

Well .... a lot has happened in the last couple of days.

TRAVEL
Well just in the throws of booking my trip around Italy with Debra and her friend Michelle and somehow my trip around Italy has turned into

ITALY
Milan
Florence
Pisa
Tuscany
Rome
I THINK!!

and then Debra had extra time off work so is now also

SPAIN
Barcelona
Valencia for La Tomatina (sorry Zac, was spur of the moment)

and then because I had an extra weekend and its was cheaper

IRELAND
Dublin

And then probably back to London for a week if I can get some work and a place to say and then am away for my big trip.

Wow, just typing that is pretty full on!!!

What a mission it is to book a trip yourself with plane, trains, cars, hostels, etc am glad my big trip is already organised for me!!

And now all I need to do is manage to afford it, having accounts in three different countries is going to come in handy for extra funds!!

HOUSE
My next piece of news is that tonight someone came to look at my room so if things go well will have moved out of my place on Sunday, so MAKE SURE you don't send any mail to my address.

Until the next update.

No comments: