Wednesday, 1 October 2008

1 October 2008


1 October 2008
FOUR COUNTRIES IN ONE DAY - try doing that at home!!

Amsterdam, Netherlands to Brugge, Belgium, to Calais, France to London, England

Today was our last day on tour. We packed up, said goodbye to Amsterdam and headed to Brugge for some Belgium waffles and chocolate and then onto the ferry to Dover. The bus ride was quiet and we were all reflecting on what a fantastic time we head. That night I stayed in the hostel with some of the others and to say a last goodbye.

I had such a great time on my holiday and would totally recommend it to everyone.

Most of the people on my tour - Rome


Highlights
- Skydiving in Switzerland
- Going up Jungfrau in Switzerland
- Drinking giant daiquiris in Florence
- Venice - everything
- Partying in Amsterdam

Lowlights
- Being sick - all the time (but it happens with every tour)
- Manky boat sailing
- Food in some places

The pro's totally outweigh the negatives though and am saving hard for my next adventures - which I am sure you are totally amped to hear about.

No comments: