I finally have time to write a blog on my goings on in London so far. I have been so busy looking for a flat and have finally found one. Living with three aussie chicks. Move in on Sunday can't wait to unpack everything.
So far in London I have:
- Tubed almost everywhere looking for a flat (I bet I have lost a few kilos as well!)
- Started work. I worked three days this week, was supposed to work next but they don't need me to, so hopefully will find something else or will go back the week after
- Meet up with Hayley for a catch up
- Randomly ran into Pam on Oxford Street, there are hundreds of people pushing past the street and I noticed her because of how warm her coat was (all the shops have summer clothes can't find a coat anywhere)
- Spent too many pounds!
- Did a bus tour of London, here are some pictures
These pictures are being spaz but they are
- Big Ben
- Trafalgar Square
- Big Ben and House of Parliament
- Tower of London
- London Eye
- National Gallery
- Me in Trafalgar Square in front of National Gallery