Monday, 7 November 2005

Detox Day Five - Nine

CHOCOLATE AND PIES
These are the things on my mind at the moment. Everywhere I look I can see people eating yummy things that I am just not supposed to have!!
Sorry, I haven't written for a while but there hasn't been much happening. Am feeling good and healthy but am a little over fruit and vegies for everymeal and either fish or chicken everynight for dinner. On Wednesday night we are going to have a big fat juicy piece of steak. Yummy!!! But we are going to try not to go into the old habits of chips (not that the chips even taste good here, nothing beats Bluebird, take note everyone who is coming to visit, we have lists for you!!) and dessert every night.
I found out about a cool place on Thursday. I work for Rapcivic Construction with built the Cheveron Reniassance Towers, a very flash resort complex on the Gold Coast. I got told on Thursday that my "fob", its a key kind of thing, will let me into the towers and up to the pool complex. Well that Thursday lunchtime I went for a little looksee and its fantastic. Nice pool, BBQ area, sunbathing area, gym, spa, the works and I can do this at lunchtime, afterwork or even in the weekend for free. Below is from there site.
"Facilities
Beaches in the Sky~outdoor pool, bridges and grotto spa surrounded by sandy beaches and sub-tropical gardens Undercover parking (free) Heated outdoor pool BBQ Club room for private functions Private theatrette for guest use Outdoor meditation area 25m heated indoor lap pool Gymnasium Sauna –male & female Games room"
I don't really have much more to say so bring on tomorrow night!!!!
Love you lots.
Toni

No comments: