Monday, 17 October 2005

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Anyone who bet that I would be home before Christmas almost made themselves rich last night.
The final straw broke... Thinking I was safe again after having sprayed the small house we live in with six cans of exterminator stuff, you would think that every living thing (except us of course) would have died. Well, I was extremely wrong.

At about 10.30 I decided to put down my book and try (I emphaise try, its a little hard to sleep we you are paranoid about noises in the wall and bugs climbing in your ears) to go to sleep. After tossing and turning for about an hour I heard the noise in the wall, I gave the wall a bang to let those little critters no to go away but then I heard more loud scuttling noises and decided to turn the light on just in case there was something there, I looked up and saw something dark, thinking it might just be a mark on the wall I put on my glasses only to find A GREAT BIG FAT DIRTY COCKROACH ABOUT 1 METRE FROM WHERE I WAS SLEEPING halfway up the wall, it a fit of panic I leap from my bed, managed to calm myself down and ran into the kitchen to get a jar and the fly spray. I ran back to my room and composed myself. I didn't want to spray it cause then it might fall into my bed or behind my bed, so I decided to guts it up go straight towards the bloody thing and put the jar straight over its body I managed to do this successfully and it was at this stage that I realised it was a FLYING COCKROACH. After putting it back on the table I went back to my room and started crying uncontrobally, how can you live or sleep when you are paranoid that you might wake up with a cockroach crawling across your face or in your ears. Ewww. If I had enough money I think I would have packed my bags and left that invested hole. I finally managed to compose myself get back into bed and put the covers tight around me after about two hours, I finally fell asleep only to be woken up a couple of hours later by my alarm.

And if you think that was a bad way to start the day. I was 30 minutes late for my first day at my new job as because of Indy the bus took an hour to get into Surfers. Its supposed to take 10 minutes. I was telling one of the girls at my work about the cockroaches and she said she has seen a great big fat giant Huntsmen spider. WHAT IF WE HAVE HUNTSMEN SPIDERS BEHIND OUR WALL MAKING THE SCRATCHING NOISE!!!!!! How am I supposed to sleep now.

I called up the Real Estate agents and told them that our house is infested and that they need to do something about it NOW!!! This was at lunchtime and I haven't heard back yet, but will be calling them again tomorrow!!!

Oh, and my first day of work was ok. Not sure what I will really be doing. Have just been entering accounts in a place in town.



Anyway, I am hungry and should go home.

Please write to me, I am feeling very depressed and stressed at the moment!!!!!

Love Toni

No comments: