Saturday, 22 October 2005

Some pictures


I don't really have a lot to write since my last post but thought I might put some pictures on.





This is a package which Zac sent me in the mail. I found it like this at the front door of our house. So when packing all my christmas presents, make sure that they are well packaged and anything fraglie is packed in about 50 layers of bubble wrap!!!!!!




This is a picture of the sky today which i thought looked cool. It was a clear blue sky with this kind of 3d patch of clouds. This was taken in the shopping centre kind of part down the road from where we live.

I went into Kmart today to price out how much a PS2 was going to cost. PS2's were $244.00 but a PS2 with the Singstar Pop pack was only $299.00 i think it might buy it. I am really excited!!!!

Toni

No comments: