Wednesday, 19 October 2005

Much better day

Yesterday was a much improved day (if that makes any sense) from Monday. I ended up being extremely early for work because I decided to take the earlier bus, but that was ok. I started early and got to finish early and I also saw no cockroaches which is also good.

At work that have a netball and I ended up playing for it last night. Its an indoor netball team but they play outdoor netball just indoor. Nothing like at home where its a completely different game. We only had six people and I ended up playing centre. They also play halves instead of quarters. By the end of the first halve of 20 minutes, I thought I was going to die, my lungs felt like they were going to burst. I think I need to do some running before next week. 20 minutes of non-stop running up and down the court, cause its faster than outdoor, nearly killed me. But the referring was still crap and I don't think she knew how to use the scorer so I don't even know what the score was. I do however have a large bruise on my shoulder from one of the little speedy girls from the other team.

Well that's pretty much all I have to say at the moment.

Toni

No comments: