Thursday, 6 October 2005

Jobs

I have my most boring work day ever yesterday. I had a one day temp job, which is good as I need some money but basically all it was doing was entering information into a database for 7 and 3/4 hours and it was a very user friendly workspace. The desk was to high, the chair not very good and well it sucked! I didn't even have lunch cause I wasn't sure when I should go and where I could find the person to ask.
I might have a job!!!! I had an interview today and it went really well. Don't want to count my chickens but will let you know tomorrow whether I do or not.
It is so hot today. I am not sure how we are going to survive. It's to hot to be inside and to hot to be outside. I am looking forward to having a job just so that I can sit in a cool airconditioned office all day.
We are probally going back to Dreamworld on Saturday. We are going to see spongebob and hopefully get a picture. Does that make you jealous :)
Toni

No comments: